The Hong Kong Tourette Association was established in 2018 by a number of parents of patients affected by Tourette Syndrome (TS), and with the support of Queen Mary Hospital. We are a non-profit-making statutory body incorporated under the Societies Ordinance, Chapter 151 of the Laws of Hong Kong.
- Help TS patients and their families cope with the condition by providing them with medical resources and support.
- Enhance education on TS, both to schools and public, and obtain greater medical resources for Tourette treatment and to reduce discrimination and stigma.
- Work with relevant authorities to develop policies and services to safeguard the patient’s legitimate rights and interests.
- Patients of TS
- Cares/Parents of TS patients
- People who are concerned with TS